«60 revolutions per minute, this is my regular speed, so how do you want me to live with it? How do you want me to live with it? Without ringing all alarms! Without overthrowing czars! Without emptying the bars! Without screwing with your charts!

I'm gathering new generation that's gonna stand up to it, to this karaoke, karaoke dictatorship. Where posers and models with guitars boogie to the shit for beats. I make a better rock revolution alone with my dick!»

sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

«Everybody wonders about meaning of life»

After getting his political message come across, uncle Sandro experienced absolutely devastating, absolutely excruciating sense of loss... Yo! uncle Sandro!, we don't really know but seems like politicians can be only wrong! And so, to feel devine again and innocent and free, Sandro headed straight to harem in Tuscany!...

Harem in Tuscany, Gogol Bordello

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário