«60 revolutions per minute, this is my regular speed, so how do you want me to live with it? How do you want me to live with it? Without ringing all alarms! Without overthrowing czars! Without emptying the bars! Without screwing with your charts!

I'm gathering new generation that's gonna stand up to it, to this karaoke, karaoke dictatorship. Where posers and models with guitars boogie to the shit for beats. I make a better rock revolution alone with my dick!»

sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010

And to one lost sheep, a shepherd boy is greater than the richest king



So how do you measure the worth of a man
In wealth or strength or size? In how much he gained or how much he gave?
The answer will come, the answer will come to him who tries
To look at his life through heaven's eyes

And that's why we share all we have with you
Though there's little to be found
When all you've got is nothing, there's a lot to go around

No life can escape being blown about
By the winds of change and chance
And though you never know all the steps...
You must learn to join the dance

Through Heaven's Eyes, The Prince of Egypt

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário