«60 revolutions per minute, this is my regular speed, so how do you want me to live with it? How do you want me to live with it? Without ringing all alarms! Without overthrowing czars! Without emptying the bars! Without screwing with your charts!

I'm gathering new generation that's gonna stand up to it, to this karaoke, karaoke dictatorship. Where posers and models with guitars boogie to the shit for beats. I make a better rock revolution alone with my dick!»

quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

suck the marrow out of life

Todd: I close my eyes... and his image floats beside me.
Keating: ...the sweaty toothed madman...
Todd: The sweaty toothed madman whose stare pounds my brain.
Keating: Yes! Excellent.
Todd: And all the while he's mumbling.
Keating: What's he mumbling?
Todd: Mumbling Truth. Truth is like, like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold.
Keating (the class laughs): Forget them. Forget them. Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket.
Todd: Y-y-y-you push it, stretch it. It'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it. It'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.

Keating (whispering): Don't you forget this.


Dead Poets Society, by Peter Weir.

2 comentários:

  1. Esse filme *.*

    pah deixou uma sensação que eu ainda vou descobrir qual é... por agora sinto a inocência daquele que não quer ver ou é vazio junto da sua ignorância.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. É dos melhores filmes de sempre, simplesmente :)

    ResponderEliminar